Friday, December 24, 2010

AYSO Closing Ceremonies and Tree Decorating


BTW...the other cute girl on the team....a day younger than Sam and a head taller! :)
In the end, Sam had a great soccer season! Jason and I (being head coach and team parent) were VERY happy the season is over. Don't get me wrong. We had a great time watching Sam play...we just won't sign up to volunteer at the same time again. At closing ceremonies, Sam received her trophy, which, let's be honest, was the only thing she talked about for weeks before. She played a few games and got her face painted.


After, it was time to decorate. I have many pictures from my childhood in my soccer uniform. Sam will be no different. After setting up the tree, Sam decorated it. I helped a little, but she really did it herself. Not a bad job. She even left ornaments off the bottom section so Rory would not take them off.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Your kids are just too cute. I love all the posts and pictures of them. I especially love that they came in a big burst. I said to Blake, "Jeanette must be on Christmas break now. Her blog is on fire!" Love you!

Rees Family said...

Sorry it has taken me SO long to comment. I have been looking at your blog and LOVE all the new posts. I CANNOT believe Rory is walking. So typical of a girl. Stinky Logan needs to pick up the pace. Maybe Rory could come show him how to do it. I miss you and NEED to chat. So much has happened since we last chatted...Christmas, New Years, Utah, I'm watching Paige again. Call me!

Laura said...

Woohoo for AYSO! Go Sam! :)