The Christmas Season was a busy one, but a fun one. Samantha sang with the rest of the Kinders in the school holiday performance. She did a great job with a smile on her face most of the time. Forgive the quality of the photos. Someone forgot to check the battery in the SLR and came without it. Luckily someone else had the point and shoot with her...I was about ready to flip a lid if I did not have documentation of this event. I usually get a little teary-eyed when I see my own students perform like this (I know, I know), so for me, seeing Sam perform was a big deal.

It was a Thomas Christmas this year, and we all had a blast. This is the traditional picture before anyone is allowed into the living room. Seth and Nate's family couldn't make it this year. :(
I know what is better than a box. A wrapped box! Rory perched herself here for a long time...until someone wanted to open the present.
After Christmas get-together at my parents house. Scott was in town, which was a great time for Rory to play with Marty.



No comments:
Post a Comment