Samantha has recently started decorating her stuffed animals with my jewelry. This one was particularly funny to me.

Sam, at my parents, getting her zen on. She did this all by herself and was cracking up after showing me. I think she's been watching too much Kung-Fu Panda.

At school in September the students learn about Johnny Appleseed. The Kinder classes bring a pot to school and fill it with "seeds." They walk around the field sprinkling them around and then they all put the pots on their heads like Johnny Appleseed did. Sam started out doing just great, but by the end she was mad about something. No clue what that was, but it made her so made she threw her pot on the ground. Her teacher had to scold her a bit, as did I. This picture was taken after she got mad. I am beginning to think she does not like the attention of these kind of activities. But, it was fun participating in it with her! After, I ran back to my class to finish teaching for the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment