
The quality is not so great on the first two, but here are some random pics of the girls. I always told myself that I would never have matching outfits for my daughters. Don't totally know why I always told myself this, but I do love having them in the same outfit, but different colors, of course. My sister and I did the same thing growing up, and we were pretty cute. So, here are my two dressed up and looking cute for church. Oh ya, and the candy bracelet Sam is holding? She's had it for days and doesn't eat it. She says it's not the be eaten; it's for decoration. Yep, that's my girl.
My glasses are always a kid favorite. Rory just laughs and laughs as she rips them from my face. I must have a faster reaction time, but then I wouldn't hear her cute laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment