These pictures are totally out of order but I am too tired to change it. So, here we go!
My mom made these cute desserts for the kids. She made them look like mini-pies, but filled them with popcorn, m&m's, and mini brownies. They were a big hit!
My mom made these cute desserts for the kids. She made them look like mini-pies, but filled them with popcorn, m&m's, and mini brownies. They were a big hit!

We ate outside this year at my parents house. The weather was so nice! We thought it might be a little cold, but as my South Dakota-raised sister-in-law said: it's not THAT cold!
My oldest brother is covering his face because he had such a bad sinus infection his face was swollen!!! We were able to have his girlfriend for Thanksgiving as well. We love her!
My mom took all the girls (and me!) to see Rapunzel at a new movie theater in Monterey Park. Their matinees prices were only 6 bucks! That's amazing for around here! We all had such a great time together. The girls were so cute, even putting their dolls in their own movie seats. My mom has pictures of that, so when I steal them from her I will post those as well.
2 comments:
Tell your parents I MISS them so much!!!! These pictures just make me sad. However, Sam is ADORABLE!
I LOVE seeing pictures of your family. It brings back so many fond memories. Looks like you had fun! I love all the cute girls with their princess dolls too! :)
Post a Comment