Saturday, December 18, 2010

Halloween!


My school has a trick-or-treat night where all the students go class to class trick-or-treating. Last year I was pregnant with Rory and this year was her first Halloween. Thanks to a friend, Rory was the cutest Snow White with her cute little teeth, not to be used for biting into any poison apples. But, they were handy for sitting on the desk trying to each through candy-wrappers. This girl will eat just about anything!

Samantha and her friend, Autumn. I have her older sister in my class this year.

Samantha, the next day, at the Literacy Dress-Up Day Parade. We can't really have the kids dress up at school for Halloween during the day, so we mask it as Literacy Dress-Up Day. The kids can dress up as a literary character and bring the book with them. Sam was Ariel, of course.

Below she is walking in the parade. Again, had a hard time dealing with the attention from these kind of events.
Yes, okay, Halloween was on a Sunday, but we went trick-or-treating anyway. We did it with family, so.....okay, whatever.
Of course, my mom had the jack-o-lanterns up. I've missed those guys.


The three mermaids. They crack me up. They have such a fun time getting together, especially at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Strike a pose!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your girls are so beautiful. And the picture of Sam with her cousins...I had to search for Sam. They could be triplets.