We are at the zoo; Aislinn and Sam wanted to ride in the stroller together. They rode around like this for a long time. They had nice conversations as well, while being stroller companions. The zoo was a lot of fun. We saw the new gorilla exhibit, checked out Spider City (which Kristine and Scott were scared of!), and saw the baby tigers; Samantha roared like a tiger any time someone said, "tiger." disclaimer: Kristine and Scott were only scared of the stuffed spider a zoo worker whipped out in a surprise attack!
We did a babysitting swap with Todd and Melinda. It was nice to get out with no munchkin with us. Jason and I saw a movie and had lunch the other day, so I was on duty for the girls yesterday. Brenna and Sam both wanted to jump in Sam's crib. They were giggling, having a great time. Then, Aislinn got into the act...I'm glad my crib didn't break! Aislinn then decided to be a baby, going under the blankets and fussing like a baby would. I talked to Suzanne yesterday, and Elizabeth got on the phone with Aislinn. It was so cute to listen to two 3-year olds talking to one another about Christmas. I sure do miss seeing Suzanne and Cristian!!
1 comment:
I cannot believe it was warm enough to walk around the zoo. It is freezing here and I live in the middle of the desert. Samantha is getting sooo big. I miss you guys. I was wondering if we could do a swap too. I need a break. Too bad you don't live here. We could swap all the time. Oh well. One of these days I am going to convince you that Arizona is the place to be. O.K., o.k., at least I can dream.
Anywho...cute pics.
Post a Comment