Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Photos

Surprise! I totally changed my hair...color and cut. It was a huge shock to everyone whose seen me at work and church. It's taken me awhile to get used to it. I think I like it. We'll see how difficult it is to keep up. Why the change? I don't know. I was just bored. This is Mindy and I at her birthday party. We had yummy strawberry cake from Pie N' Burger in Pasadena.

Samantha loves to talk on anything that resembles a phone.

I was trying to convince Sam that she needed to have a diaper on after her bath. She was not having it. I asked her, "where's Bear?" She looked around the room, found him, laid him on the couch and proceeded to put the diaper on him (with my help of course.) After the diaper was on, she laid down next to Bear and put her legs up in the air for me to put her diaper on. She laid next to Bear for a couple of minutes thinking it was pretty funny that they both had their diapers on.

I know this blog is short. I'm just so exhausted. I could go on and on about my job, and how I can't wait for it to be over so that I can sleep in again - relatively speaking, since you don't ever really sleep in with kids in the house. But I will spare you the lazy student details.

4 comments:

Rees Family said...

I LOVE the hair! I think it looks so good. Such a good cut and color. It makes me want to go get mine done. I haven't had my hair cut or colored in forever! I'm jealous. Cute pictures of Samantha. She is such a ham with that bear. I understand the frustration when your child won't put on thier diaper. Hello! That is Brooklyn after EVERY bath. She's a stinker. It was great talking to you last night. We need to talk more often. I miss having a good friend to talk to.

just jen said...

i think your hair is HOT!!!

i have always wanted to go to pie"n"burger...now i know that i better go, that strawberry cake sounds heavenly!

Scott and Kristine said...

Your hair looks sooo cute! It looks so natural~ I wish I had the guts to go brown! Seriously you are rocking the brunette thing!

Dave and Loralee said...

I LOVE YOU HAIR! I think it looks so so so so so so so GREAT! Props to whoever did it b/c they really picked a great color and style for you! Makes me want to go dark!