Monday, January 7, 2008
Tough Stuff
I have no pictures to post today, but if I did you would see me with a wrinkled brow. I am taking on a six-week long-term substitute position in my old classroom. The current teacher is having a baby and I will take the class for her while she is on maternity leave. Part of me thinks I'm crazy because I have to find a sitter for Sam for the next six Tuesdays. Fortunately, Jason's mom will watch Sam every Thursday...we feel very blessed to have Nana around to help with Sam. The other part of me knows this job is a blessing and will help Jason and I stay out of debt. What to do, what to do. I think I just feel badly asking someone to watch Sam. But, I am looking forward to seeing all my friends at work; I do miss them! Hopefully I can find a willing soul. It's at times like these, I wish my mom or sister were around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It makes me wish that we lived close enough to help out! Good luck!
Yikes! That is tough. Such a blessing to have the money, but I totally understand how hard it would be to leave Sam. Sometimes I wish I could drop Brooklyn off and head to work, but not everyday. At least it is just 6 weeks. You can do it! When do you start? Give me a call tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be at the hospital.
Man I know that feeling... for a while I was planning on going back to work to try to keep our debt to a minimum... but man it was hard to think of people around that I would trust with my baby that would be willing to do it. Turns out that I didn't go back to work... but I'm hoping as she gets older I can do something part time. I'm glad you found someone! That is a HUGE blessing!
Post a Comment