1. What two things do you always have with you? Chapstick and cellphone. Burt's Bees is God's gift.
2. What is your favorite TV show? Ugly Betty, Private Practice, Reaper, Bones.
3. What is your middle name? no middle name- ya, I'm cool like that.
4. What characteristic do you despise? Disloyalty. I think that goes with people who are fake. I just like genuine, real people who have loyal connections with one another.
5. Favorite item of clothing? Diesel Jeans. I have not seen those for quite a while. I keep them just in case I fit into them again.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? Machu Pichu in Peru
7. What color is your bathroom? Ivory, with some apartment hell flowery-70's style wallpaper. Oh, the joy.
8. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher- always...except for a short stint when I was 11 and thought being a nurse would be cooler. Then I realized I would have to give sponge baths and shots. I went right back to teaching.
9. How are you today? Tired. How I ever worked full-time before, I will never now...caffeine, lots of caffeine.
10. What is your favorite candy? See's Milk Chocolate Vanilla Butter creams. I'm salivating as I write this.
11. What is your favorite flower? Tulips. Although, after my first boyfriend gave me them so often, I boycotted them for quite a while after we broke up.
12. What is your favorite thing to do? Hang out with the girls. I have great memories chillin' with Jennifer, Natalie, Katie, Elizabeth, and Mindy. I miss us all being in the same place. Remember $1 hot chocolate at Carrow's, Jen?
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue
14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My scrapbooking friend, Deni
15. Hugs or kisses? both...and lots of them.
16. What is under your bed? Old jeans I don't fit into anymore but can't bear to get rid of, gift bags from Sam's baby shower, duffel bags, extra bedding. I've got a king size, so I can fit a bunch of stuff under there.
17. What is your favorite smell? Coffee Beans. I try to walk by the coffee beans at the store whenever I can.
18. How many keys on your key ring? 6 (two car, two apartment, one mail, in-laws house)
19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Honesty, Loyalty, Humor
20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? Jennifer Ellis Rees
4 comments:
I love that you love the smell of coffee beans. That is me too.
I love your new background. It is kind of like mine, but blue. So cute! I also love the shout out on your tag. I already knew that I was your favorite. I mean, come on. Does it get any better than driving by that hot football player's house and honking like 50 times. I think his name was Paul. Can you say HOT! We were so fun!
you are funny...i totally agree on the see's candy. we got a pound on saturday and i think it's already gone!! curse those almond squares!
hehehe-I totally have a few pairs of jeans I'm holding on to "just in case." How are those deisel jeans? haven't tried them on before. And See's...mmmm...we don't have that out here in the east. Think of me the next time you eat one!
tell Jason I LOVED his post about the river. he's such a funny guy!
Post a Comment