Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some cute pics

We visited Jason's campus to buy some textbooks. I wanted to see what CSUN was like and check out Mom's old neighborhood. We did not make it to Mom's childhood home, but next time we'll have to.
Just Samantha being cute.

So I come home and I see that Sam has drawn on herself with a roller pen. She LOVES to draw on herself with those pens. We try to hide them as best we can, but she manages to find them once in awhile. She has really honed her skills: check out the "mom" tattoo on her arm. We should enroll this girl in early art classes. I felt she was channeling Aunt Marilyn a little bit!

2 comments:

Rees Family said...

So cute! Love the tattoos. That girl kills me. She is so funny. Did Jason help her with the mom tattoo, or is she just brilliant and can already spell mom. Once again, Brooklyn is way behind. I better start working with her. How is the teaching going? Do you find that you have missed it or are you glad you stay home. Some days I miss it..most days, I don't.

Scott and Kristine said...

Love the tattoos! Sure miss you guys hope all is well with teaching!