Can I Take Your Picture?
So, it's finally happened. Our digital camera died. I'm a little sad because it means no more photos for awhile, but I am more excited because it means we get to buy a new one. We have been eying the Nikon D80 for a long time. Jason has been searching the internet for a long time trying to find a good deal. We've visited adorama, samy's, b&h, costco, and a few other websites. Do any of you have any suggestions on cameras or websites to check out? We've checked lots of reviews too, but I love to hear from people I know on the matter.
3 comments:
Hi Jeanette!! Of course I remember you!! And don't worry about being a blog stalker....Jenn turned me into one too!! : ) Here's the link... http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=6768&cmSource=Search
My friend bought one and said it's awesome (I haven't got mine yet, I ordered it Thursday). It also got 5 stars on 24 out of 24 reviews...I can't wait to get it. Good luck!! Your fmaily is adorable by the way. What a cute little girl!! Take care.
I LOVE our camera!!! It's a bit pricey but if you are looking for a good long-term investment, here is what I recommend. Canon - EOS Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR. Here is the link on Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8141511&type=product&id=1158323822437
but I'm sure you can find it somewhere else for cheaper.
colin got ours on amazon...that's where it was the cheapest.
Post a Comment