Thursday, October 30, 2008

Introducing Walter


So, as some of you know, my creative husband is a writer and his best friend (since they both were four years old living in apartments that are now Huntington Hospital) have developed a cute little character named Walter. Walter is a precocious kid who loves to read. Currently, you can go to Walter's website and listen to podcasts about things Walter is interested in. There are also games that kids and adults can play (like...Simon-Walter Says, Asteroids, and others). This is a fun educational (edutainment, if you will) site that kids can get on and listen to cute, and informative videos on various topics. Right now, Walter is into pirates. Samantha loves to listen to Walter (the voice is Chad's nine year old son) over and over again. If you like it, please go onto itunes and give a review of the what you think. Jason and Chad have been working on this for YEARS and it would be so awesome to watch them succeed! Check it out!

4 comments:

just jen said...

are you talking about chad morgan? is that david morgan's voice?

so cute! i will show this connor tomorrow!

Brooke Morgan said...

We've seen it and it is so cute. David came over and showed me the second episode. Kudos to you and Sarah for putting up with the many years of work...

Kjelstrom Family said...

That is really cool. I will have to tell some of my friends out here with kids. I didn't know that Jason and Chad had this project going on so long. Walter looks very friendly and I am sure kids will LOVE it. :)

And, seriously, why didn't the parents understand that their kids STILL need them around. At least both of our husband's parents have realized the importance of staying put. I wish my mom and dad were still a few minutes away, but I guess it's a good excuse for a vacation to Vegas/N. Cal. :)

Kjelstrom Family said...

That is really cool. I will have to tell some of my friends out here with kids. I didn't know that Jason and Chad had this project going on so long. Walter looks very friendly and I am sure kids will LOVE it. :)

And, seriously, why didn't the parents understand that their kids STILL need them around. At least both of our husband's parents have realized the importance of staying put. I wish my mom and dad were still a few minutes away, but I guess it's a good excuse for a vacation to Vegas/N. Cal. :)