Monday, October 27, 2008

Proposition 8

I should be in the shower right now...I should be cleaning something around my apartment...but instead I am reading blogs of faithful members of the church who are pleading with the world beyond (ok, really just California voters) to vote "yes" on prop 8. The emotions I have on this issue run deep. I have a firm conviction that marriage is between one man and one woman. We are created in the image of God and I feel that we all existed in the Spirit form before we came to earth, and we agreed to follow God's laws. I am not as eloquent as some people who have written on this issue. But if you are someone who is "on the fence" on this issue, get down on your knees and pray about it. The Lord will let you know what you should do.

Look at their websites for more "put together" essays on this topic: Carrie & Ben and Jami & Jack

1 comment:

brookegfunk said...

I just found your blog and was sooo excited because my hubz Kevin and I are old amigos of Jason! We would love to keep in touch! You have a beautiful little fam'!