Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Samantha!


Today is Samantha is 3 years old! It is so hard for me to believe that she is 3 already. I attached some pictures of the last 3 years. Some of them are out of order and they go backwards in chronology.





2nd birthday party- halloween theme


Halloween 2007

Christmas 2007 at Grandma and Grandpa's in LV

Just being cute. I love this outfit.


Bike race in Redlands. Summer 2007


Yosemite 2007


Walking at 10 months..she was motivated by chasing Mr. Bill (Jason's cat that lives at his parents) around Nana and Pop's house.

This one is full of mischief. Fortunately, the marker was non-toxic.

1st birthday


I love that smile!


Yes, folks, that's a mohawk. He did it two summers in a row, and will never do it again...unless triple-dogged-dared to.




Samantha's entrance into this world was full of adventure. I had to be induced and endure hard labor pains. My water broke and 24 hours later they had to take Sam emergency c-section because I was not dilated and her heart rate dropped. It was a bit scary, but all I wanted was to have Samantha safely in my arms. She came out like a champ and Jason and I feel tremendously blessed to have her in our life. We thank our Heavenly Father every day for blessing us with such a fun, energetic child. In her baby blessing Jason blessed her with a sense of adventure...and so far it has been the case! We love her so much!

I debated about putting this one in...nice double chin on me! Look how tired I am and my hair is all greasy! I could not wait to take a shower...you know, after I got the feeling back in my lower extremities!

At my baby shower with my mom. I love this lady! Sam is all snuggled up inside of me...if I had known how the labor was going to be I don't think I would have a smile on my face here!

4 comments:

Ie Li said...

She is so dang cute. I love the picture of her in the kitchen with that darling apron. Happy Birthday, Samantha!

Caprene said...

Happy birthday to Samantha! I can't wait to meet her in December.
(would a triple dog dare with a cherry on top get Jason to wear a winter mohawk???)

Brooke Morgan said...

Happy birthday sam! You are adorable.

Lisa Miller said...

I loved all the pictures. You even looked wonderful on delivery day. A proud, glowing new mom!!! Nothing is better. Happy Birthday Samantha.