Samantha was a fairy for Halloween this year. Her Nana was kind enough to make her costume again this year. At first, Sam was not at all interested in putting on her skirt, but when I told her she could wear makeup when she put it on, she got excited and dressed. She is busy putting glitter on her legs...all fairies have to be sparkly!
My niece explaining something very important to her daddy (my neighbor brother). I just love this girl...she's just too cute!
This guy just melts my heart whenever I see him. My sister-in-law made him this knight costume. He is such a smiley baby!!! Future boyfriend for Peyton...we are going to become family somehow Jennifer!
It clicked with Samantha this year what she is suppose to do. She hardly needed any direction from us. She would shout "trick or treat!" and "thank you!" after each house.
I know the light is kinda weird. We used the night setting and it made the older niece look like a ghost. But then again, it was Halloween...so she fits the theme perfectly!!!
6 comments:
I am totally up for being part of the fam someday. I'm sure Peyton would love him.
As far as that adorable Samantha is concerned.....sooooo cute. Did you know that Brooklyn was a fairy too? Crazy. I'll post pics soon. Love that girl and wish I could see her!!! Maybe we can meet at Pinkberry someday. ;)
She looks adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Samantha catches on quick!
So did Logan and that is why Colin is taking a hue bag of candy to give to his co workers that have no kids...I need to get on the no dessert bandwagon. Fast!
I can't beleive that Jason helped produce such a lovely little girl! I just saw yer' comment and I found training schedules just looking on the web and at the library. I am Not at all ready yet and I am just hoping to finish ! Halloween and and a much needed root canal is slowing my peogress but I am babysteppin it and hopefully I can get it together by Dec.6th. Good Luck with your endeavors! Jason is a great guy and you are a beautiful family!
CUTE! Halloween is so awesome in california. it's sooo warm :) and so lucky to go trick-or-treating with cousins!
Sammantha is a DOLL!!! I love the fairy costume. Very pink...Addy would definitely approve!!
Post a Comment