Samantha and I had a good time visiting my parents. My sister was able to fly out from back east with her two kids (and one more on the way), while my niece and nephew were able to come up for the week as well. The kids had a great time playing together. My sister's kids had a hard time adjusting to the time change, but we were able to bask in their total cuteness for the hours they were awake.
My sister made chalk paint and the kids loved playing with it. Yes, the children are stripped down. Partly because it was so flipping hot, partly because they wanted to go in the kiddie pool and I was too lazy to get their suits on, and partly because the chalk paint can stain...no thanks! Yes, Sam has a tan line. We swam every day.


My sister made chalk paint and the kids loved playing with it. Yes, the children are stripped down. Partly because it was so flipping hot, partly because they wanted to go in the kiddie pool and I was too lazy to get their suits on, and partly because the chalk paint can stain...no thanks! Yes, Sam has a tan line. We swam every day.
My sister's son was biting the food coloring...it took a number of washings to get out!
My niece was always showing me what the perfect smooch looked like. She cracks me up. We are an affectionate family. We may shake your hand when we first meet you, but when you leave it's always a hug...or kiss for family!
The big cousin taking care of the little ones. Samantha did not want to hold hands for very long though. She was wanting to run through the casino and sit at the slot machines. I was pretty tired after this activity.
The MGM Grand has an enclosure with lions. They bring out a couple of lions each day at 11:00 and trainers throw balls and you get to watch the lions chase and play. You can go in a plexi-glass style tunnel and view the lions from underneath. It was pretty amazing!
This is Mary Kay Letourneau...you know that lady that had an affair with that kid all those years ago. She was here with her girls. I could not get her to turn around...but I saw her face in the gift shop. Isn't her back a little gross?!
5 comments:
Such cute pictures. Where are all the pics of you and Suzanne? We, all the people that read this blog, want more pics!!!! Samantha is adorable and I love that she is always naked. It makes me wish I could strip down in this heat and it wouldn't be totally inappropriate. Your trips look like so much fun. I need to get out of this place. Ugggh.
Samantha is so cute. Looks like you guys had fun. I just saw you two days ago. I didn't know you were going to vegas! Thanks for teaching my class. I really appreciated it.
Man is she cute! It was so fun to see you guys at the beach.
nice naked pics...i love it!
i miss you!
i have to go to utah to get my kids, but will be back soon, i promise.
don't forget about me!
You recognize you are always gone on a trip somewhere, right? Which is cool, i guess, except for the fact that we never see you! Although, I guess I can't complain since you DID sit behind me in church.
Post a Comment