We had a great time in St. George with Jason's family, despite the blazing heat. Sam and I went to the pool several times, and Jason was able to ride most days with his friend, Dallin. Dallin was able to come down from Ogden just to hang out with Jason. They have been great friends since the days in the Pasadena Ward, so it was a treat to see him. While doing a road ride, Jason got two flats and had to get a ride back to the condo, and while doing a mountain ride, Jason and Dallin got separated from each other. Jason knew where he was, but Dallin was lost (using that word, "lost" may shrink Dallin's ego just a bit, but there is no other way to put it). I called search and rescue and they found him just as his water had run out and the temps began to climb above 100 degrees. I think he was a bit upset with me about calling for help, but really, I did not want a dead guy on my conscious! Despite those little mishaps, we had a great time in Zion, Snow Canyon, shopping, visiting the local wildlife museum, and of course, CAFE RIO (yummy!) After St. George Sam and I headed down to my parents in Vegas...more to come with pics from that week!



2 comments:
Thanks for the post Jeanette. Janna is a slacker and hasn't posted anything on her blog about your family trip. I've heard about it though. I love the pics.
Looks like you guys had some serious fun. Sorry about having to get off the phone so abruptly today. I had to wake two sleeping kids and be back out the door in 5 minutes. It was so fun catching up with you though. Call me in the next couple of days. I have lots of time to talk. Your pictures are great and I can't wait to see your Las Vegas ones.
Post a Comment