Monday, June 9, 2008

Cafe Rio


We are going to St. George next week and I cannot wait for Cafe Rio!! This was my favorite restaurant while at BYU. So, for all of you who have eaten here, what do you like to order? I usually get the salad with that warm flour tortilla at the bottom with black beans, and both salad dressings. YUM! Should I try something new?
If you click on the weird box below it takes you to the website. I tried to get the logo on this post, but it didn't work.

5 comments:

Rees Family said...

I like their enchiladas. We should have gone there when you were here. We'll have to go in July. I love your new background and decorations. So cute.

Scott and Kristine said...

The pork quesadillas are both mine and Scott's favorite!

Jami said...

I'm so with you. cafe Rio salads are the best, but I get mine with no meat because I think it overpowers the other yummy flavors of the salad. I just do pinto and black beans with creamy tomatillo dressing. I don't think anything else there is brag about worthy. If I want a burrito, I go to Chipotle!

Ie Li said...

I like the pork salad with the tomatillo ranch dressing. So delicious.

Megan said...

I have some recipies.. If I only would keep up I could have handed them to you today after we went to the trains. I will leave a copy for you.. The sweet pork is my fav... Megan