Jenni tagged me with this one that she made up all by herself...she's so creative (but secretly I think she just wants to see how I live!)
The fridge...Usually has pictures on it...and Samantha's masterpieces from nursery (she's an artistic genius :))
The fridge...Usually has pictures on it...and Samantha's masterpieces from nursery (she's an artistic genius :))
Inside the fridge...full of stuff to try to get Sam to eat, but she won't. Even though it's full I have to sit there for a few minutes thinking about what I could possibly eat out of all this stuff.
The sink...okay, okay...I am really not that great at doing the dishes. Jason is much better at it than I. This was taken a few days ago, and then I did the dishes the next day and was going to take a picture of the nice clean sink, but then today it looks just about the same as when this picture was taken. So, people, just know that I am being honest. The rest of my apartment is usually picked up.
The toilet...My bathroom is so small, I could not even fit inside to take this picture. I'm so glad I did not have to take a picture of the shower...that is scary. I clean it, but it's still scary.
My closet...Like Jenni I do not have many clothes. While she can buy stuff now but chooses not to, I don't buy stuff because I can't. I do go shopping for myself occasionally, and sometimes have success (darn my no hip body)
My favorite spot...I don't really like my apartment space. Rather, I should say there is no one part or room that I like any better than the other; they all kind of run together. So, trying to make good out of a not-so -nice situation, my favorite spot is this loveseat given to us by my friend. The slipcover is annoying, but it is in a good spot to watch my favorite tv shows, or read a book.
What my kid is doing right now...wearing her princess dress of course, with my toothbrush watching a show.
Self-Portrait...I don't have one with just me in it and I'm not good at taking my own picture. Besides I never go out and so my hair and make-up is rarely ever done. So an old pic from Easter will have to do.

3 comments:
Love your pics. I like seeing all of the different parts of your apartment. I believe that you keep your kitchen clean. It is amazing how fast dishes stack up. Love the closet. Love the shoes. Love my little Samantha and wish she were here playing with Brooklyn. I'll do my best on the tag. Wish me luck.
love, love, LOVE it!
i especially loved all your descriptions, and all your food looks delicious. can i come over for some dr. pepper?
why am i always asking you for food when i leave a comment?
i don't know.
Oooo... this is a cool tag! :) Except I have a feeling I am going to cheat. I'll probably straighten our couch cover too (even though it's always a mess and the nasty green couch is showing) and stuff like that... I just cleaned my sink today, so I'll hurry and go snag that picture of it while it is sparkling.
Post a Comment