Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Home At Last

After Vegas, I took a short trip to AZ to visit Jennifer...by myself. That was so weird for me. I have not traveled by myself without Samantha since she was still in the womb. I had a great time seeing Jen and her cute family. I tested out my camera in "sports" mode and got some shots of her daughter, Emily, at her soccer game. Brooklyn and Peyton were adorable! Peyton truly loves me because I could calm her when she's fussy and she would snuggle with me (don't hate Jen). I shopped a bit, hung out a bit, relaxed a lot...I wanted to help Jen get some things organized, and IKEA was on the list of things to do. But, we did not have the time to go without the kids. BUMMER! I heart IKEA! Jennifer's house is AMAZING and her neighborhood will be even better once more people move in!! So far, the closest people you could call neighbors are contractors that work on the new homes. Anyway, next time I go, it will be really hot, and Craig better be willing to turn on the A/C! :) Oh, and we did go to the park with Jen's friends, Mary and Kim! That was fun to see them with their adorable children. I have not seen either of them in years, and it was great to see them as moms! I'm kickin' it old school with a shout out to Mary who just moved into a home in TX! Good luck settling in!! Thanks Jennifer for letting me invade your home, drink your Diet Coke, sleep in, and watch your cable! I'll be back...with Samantha! And when I do come back, I would love to have some of Craig's pancakes again. Maybe next time I will actually wake up on time to have breakfast with the family!

1 comment:

Rees Family said...

Why does everyone insist on throwing me under the bus when it comes to blogging. Just because I'm interested in your life. I promise to never bug you again. :) yeah right. I can bug you anytime I want. Get over it.
The pictures are awesome and I love all the slideshows. Keep posting. I really love to read about everything that is going on in your life.