I am having flash backs of Sunday when we were just about ready to leave for church and LoriAnne appears with red pen all over her arms and face...hmmmm....kids :)
she is soo funny... did I mention that while we were staying with you I saw her grab a brush and hide it in the recliner where our keys were lost. I was laughing so hard seeing the hiding in action.
After a good scrubbing, lotion her skin. For some odd reason it has worked for me in the past. Just laugh. It'll happen again. Then she'll cut her hair, or her cousins hair. Motherhood.
6 comments:
Umm, yeah. Been there - not necessarily with markers, but...
Thank you so much for this post. I so needed to see that other people have difficulty with their children. I'm feeling your pain!
I am having flash backs of Sunday when we were just about ready to leave for church and LoriAnne appears with red pen all over her arms and face...hmmmm....kids :)
what are you going to do?
she is soo funny... did I mention that while we were staying with you I saw her grab a brush and hide it in the recliner where our keys were lost. I was laughing so hard seeing the hiding in action.
After a good scrubbing, lotion her skin. For some odd reason it has worked for me in the past. Just laugh. It'll happen again. Then she'll cut her hair, or her cousins hair. Motherhood.
Post a Comment