Last week we went up to Ojai to spend time with Jason's family. Nana came down from Washington, along with Jason's Uncle Jeff, cousin Ethan, Ethan's wife Kerri Ann (I hope I spelled that right), their dog Bauer, and Nana's dog Molly. Pam's sister Cindy, her husband George and two of their kids Kaylie and Ryan came over from Santa Maria(?). And the other locals came as well: Pam and Wayne, Lacey, Justin, Janna and their kid crew. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone. We have not seen much of the extended family since before Samantha was born, so it was great to get at least PART of the Porter family together. Samantha loved to play with the dogs. The dogs were very good with her and the other kids. Bauer is a Husky/Golden Retriever mix...he has a gorgeous gold coat. And, Molly, well...she's Molly. She's getting old, but still is Nana P's sidekick! Samantha loved to play on the tractor. Insisting I help her unbuckle the seatbelt so that she can practice buckling it. I think she was trying to practice so she can learn how to buckle her car seat herself. I can just see it now: we are on the freeway and Samantha will pop out of her car seat and join me in the front! Ha! If that ever happens, just shoot me!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Ojai
Last week we went up to Ojai to spend time with Jason's family. Nana came down from Washington, along with Jason's Uncle Jeff, cousin Ethan, Ethan's wife Kerri Ann (I hope I spelled that right), their dog Bauer, and Nana's dog Molly. Pam's sister Cindy, her husband George and two of their kids Kaylie and Ryan came over from Santa Maria(?). And the other locals came as well: Pam and Wayne, Lacey, Justin, Janna and their kid crew. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone. We have not seen much of the extended family since before Samantha was born, so it was great to get at least PART of the Porter family together. Samantha loved to play with the dogs. The dogs were very good with her and the other kids. Bauer is a Husky/Golden Retriever mix...he has a gorgeous gold coat. And, Molly, well...she's Molly. She's getting old, but still is Nana P's sidekick! Samantha loved to play on the tractor. Insisting I help her unbuckle the seatbelt so that she can practice buckling it. I think she was trying to practice so she can learn how to buckle her car seat herself. I can just see it now: we are on the freeway and Samantha will pop out of her car seat and join me in the front! Ha! If that ever happens, just shoot me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ummm...connor totally unbuckled himself on the freeway on the way home yesterday!
i had to pull over and huge semi-trucks were whizzing past, it was scary!
very cute picture of samantha at the top, love it!
I love the new post. Samantha is getting so big. I absolutely LOVE her hair. I would give anything for Brooklyn to have that kind of hair. You look great! I love the picture of you and Samantha. I need my husband to take more pictures so that I am actually in some. It was fun talking to you today. I can't wait for you to come back to AZ and bring cute Sam with you. We miss her and you. Come soon!!!!
Your new camera is great! I love the pictures of Samantha! (especially the one on the top in the title) :) So cute!!!
Post a Comment