These kids are so cute! Sam and I had a great time with our friends at the park a couple of days ago. The kids did not want to get off this thing! We moms were getting tired of pushing them around on this thing. I was getting dizzy! Jenni did most of the pushing...she got her workout in for the day. We had a great time, and the kids wanted to go home before the moms. When does that happen? I love getting together with my friends and chatting about everything and nothing all at the same time. Of course I was standing in the shade (which I hear is a great place to be to take pictures) but all the kids' faces are in shadows. I should have been standing in a different place to take the photos, but oh well, you get the picture.
Ya, I got your picture! She was a tough subject...her mom said that she avoids the camera when it comes out! But when you get one of this cute redhead, it's a keeper!
6 comments:
just to clear up the shade advice i gave you...everything has to be in the shade...you and the person you are taking a pic of. this park was not very conducive to great pictures...maybe at sunset....next time!
but your pictures still look great...that's not what i was getting at...you know what i mean...right?
Such cute kids!!! I want to go to the park with you. Call me.
The pics are so adorable:)
So, when are we going to Pinkberry? Can't wait!!
Hey ding dong!!! Do you see the comment above. That was posted before you commented on my blog about me not commenting on your blog. Call me. I want to chat.
Sorry about the ding dong thing....hey, I could have called you something worse. :)
Cute kids!
Post a Comment