There have been a few things that Sam and I have been obsessed with lately. Samantha has been obsessed with pulling things out and laying them around in a way that she wants. Case in point, while I was in the shower she pulled down two picture frames from a table, put them on the TV stand, got my purse, and put my mascara and lip gloss in it. She thinks this is totally great and when I try to put things back she yells, "mine!"
Thanks to Jenni I am obsessed with pinkberry. Such yummy frozen yogurt with fruit. There are knock-offs, but I have not found anything that beats this. They don't allow photography in the shop so I took one from across the street,
And the mail! Sam loves to put stickers on the envelopes as well as putting paper inside the envelopes. She totally gets the mail thing and she yells out, "mail...my mail!" I'm in trouble with this one!
Just to recap for journalistic purposes today is Mother's Day and my six year anniversary to Jason. I spoke today in Sacrament meeting and despite my ridiculous amount of tears I think it went well. Several people actually asked for a copy of it...I thought that was kinda cool because that has never happened to me before. Jason was a champ today dealing with gifts for two holidays. He made be breakfast in bed, got me flowers, a CD, and a refurbished blackberry. He is amazing. He also let me take a nap today while he dealt with fussy Sam. I love him so much and really cannot believe it has been six years. In six more years Sam will be eight years old. CRAZY!!! Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms our there!
7 comments:
Sam is so adorable. I haven't been to pinkberry before. Where is there one? They are opening open in Monrovia, but it's not done yet! Hope to see you soon.
can we go to pinkberry again???
Hey! Call me!
I heard you did a fabulous job on Sunday. Sam is so cute. I love that she put things how she wants them. Aren't they at such a fun age? Now if I could just get Kimberlee potty trained.
Don't be a snot. For that comment, I will expect you to be there WITH a fruit salad. So, yay, I'll see you in June!!!
I love all of the pictures! Sam is so cute! And don't worry...they all have major fits sometimes. It just seems like it's always at the wrong time:) -although I don't know when it is a good time to have a fit, Oh Well!We hope we can see you guys soon!
TIME TO POST!!!!!!!
Post a Comment