
I finally got some professional pictures taken of the girls. Julie Andress took these pictures of the girls at her home. She was working on building her portfolio and so we got a smokin' deal (FREE) for these. She is just starting her business. I was so happy with her ideas and rapport with the girls. Check out her blog for more pics of the girls and others:
Julie Andress Photography
Julie Andress Photography


Samantha picked out this dress online herself. She requested I buy it so she can wear it in the pictures. It is now her favorite dress, asking to wear it several times a week.

4 comments:
Oh my goodness... you got to be kidding me! How cute are these pictures!?!?! Rory has some pretty incredible eyes! Wow... what a beauty! They both look so stinking cute!!!
Adorable!!! The pics are all so precious! The girls look like little angels!! You definitely got your money's worth! (wink, wink!)
Adorable! I love them. She's going to take the babies pics when he comes. I can't wait! I left you a message on fb. Leave me your email so i can add you to my blog. See you sunday!
ps. where did you get sam's dress?
so, so, SO super cute!
i am glad you finally blogged, i've missed hearing about your life!
Post a Comment