


YES, I am so late in posting about Easter. But, alas, here it is anyway! We had a great time splitting our Easter festivities again between families. Friday and Saturday was spent with Jason's family dying eggs, finding eggs and candy, and hanging with the cousins. Sam loved her basket this year, filled with some chocolate (the only candy she will eat), Easter My Little Ponies, and some little Easter-themed animals. Rory was not visited by the Easter Bunny this year...really, what does she need?
Sunday was spent with my family, with another egg hunt and yummy dinner!!!! We had Aunt Julianne visiting from Utah this year (an added bonus), as well as my cute cousin Becca and her husband Blake, Daniel and his family, Jeff and his family.
2 comments:
Love the Easter update. Now if you can please keep them coming. I would love to see even more updates PAST April. ;) Miss you guys. Did you take any pictures on your trip? I don't have any. Boo.
I LOVE your picture on your banner. Your little Rory is getting so big. I need more blog posts too!!
Post a Comment