I have to admit, that Jason is a really great dad. He is always willing to help with the girls. I mean, he has been a stay-at-home dad on and off since Samantha was born, while juggling academic responsibilities too. He loves his girls and would do anything for them. I loved watching him read to both the girls. Rory was more interested in grabbing the book, but Samantha loves being read to.
Yes, I went shooting with Jason. It was my first time. I was nervous. But, I was a pretty good shot. It was freaking cold in the range. Next time (and Jason will make sure that their WILL be a next time) I am wearing a sweatshirt. I had a great time, and being on a date with Jason is worth doing just about anything. Besides, we got really AMAZING Mexican food beforehand. You don't think you can have really AMAZING Mexican food? I DO!!! I love, love, love some good Mexican food.
Samantha's imagination astonishes me at times. She does all sorts of things with her toys that almost always involves dressing them up and having them take on different roles. I love this girls mind. Very inquisitive. She asks questions constantly and wants to be in on all the conversations. She will see a sign on the sign of the road and say, "Oh, I see a yellow sign. Tell me about it." Or, she will say, "I learned about dinosaurs in school. Tell me about them." Some may say she is a busy-body, and I would have to agree. We are having to teach her to mind her business, but she is just so aware of EVERYTHING going on around her.
Yes, my husband is small enough to fit into a duffle bag. And, he has gotten a few pounds lighter since this picture was taken thanks to no soda, and training for Tough Mudder. Seriously, he can just simply stop drinking soda and lose a few. I hate him....no, I love him (but am so jealous), I love him (but, SERIOUSLY!!!!!), ok, ok...I love him.
This is my principal. I thought I would throw this in because I am always saying what a great boss he is. This is due to the fact that my school raised a certain number of dollars (can't remember how much now) in Jog-a-Thon pledges. He sprayed his hair and beard blue. The kids LOVED it, and he is such a trooper. Kids who raised enough money also got to throw pies in his face. The previous year he kissed a cow and shaved his beard off. Amazing guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment