We went to a birthday party last weekend for Samantha's friend. I was able to see some girls from my old school, and it was fun catching up and seeing their cute boys. Below is Isaiah...he is so into basketball he doesn't watch kids TV; he watches ESPN and Sport's Center!
Samantha tried very hard to blow up her own balloon. The boys showed her that she needed to use the pump in order for it to work. She soon caught on and tried to use the pump herself. She was just anxious to get an animal balloon! (Remember, real ladies blow balloons with their pinkie finger sticking out....she does this all the time...so feminine)
It took Samantha quite a long time to warm up at the party. She just wanted to play with all of Nate's toys inside the house. Once she warmed up though, she was willing to eat cake and ice cream, get animal balloons, and even go on the bouncer. It was hard to pull her away when it was time to go home!
That night, Jason and I decided to have a movie night. We started to watch "21," but we are old and got tired. But we had some good movie snacks to enjoy during the first 30 minutes of the movie. We didn't even watch the rest of the movie the next day; it was not so interesting to us.
5 comments:
What a fun birthday party. LOVED
'21'. Craig and I think we could totally do it. Who needs MIT? Love that last picture. It's a frameable.
I liked 21 - you should try and watch it again when you're a little more awake.
i remember when i used to be able to stay up midnight.
those days are long gone!
samantha looks more grown up already!
when are you going to come and see me again?
I forgot to mention that I love your new header. Call me sometime.....slacker. :)
Jeanette- I always read your cute comments on Laura's blog, so I thought I'd check yours... you need to tell Suz to get a blog going... :) Samantha is so cute by the way... she looks just like you! :) I think I'm comin to CA soon, so we should hang out!
Post a Comment