Samantha has decided to be an organizer of things. Particularly, wipes and barrettes. She got hold of the wipes while I was in the shower. And the barrettes, well, she has a long reach, and I really didn't mind that she got into them.
She was even pairing up the barrettes that were the same.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you to come and visit. I love having visitors. Sam is too cute with her organizing. How smart of her to match up her barrettes. She is such a cutie. You must be taking some long showers for her to have done all that. :)We will for sure miss her with your visit. You need to bring her next time...maybe when you it the lotto and money is no object.
logan has been obsessed with the wipes lately too. he has emptied 2 full containers while i was in another room.
sneaky little punk!
Post a Comment