Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

Don't you tag anyone else Jennifer?

5 Things I did today:
1. Taught a class full of 5th graders (that should count for all 5 things)
2. Picked up Sam from sitter.
3. Picked up niece and nephew from daycare and babysat.
4. Delivered Lesson Plans to friend who I'm observing in my class tomorrow.
5. Hung out watching American Idol with hubbie.

5 Things I need to do:
1. Exercise
2. Fold a load of laundry washed two days ago.
3. Pay bills
4. Find car registration and an old pay stub.
5. Get my teeth cleaned at the dentist. (Insurance would be nice!)

5 Things I'll do when I strike it rich:
1. Design my own home.
2. Buy a Suburban. (stole that one from Jen)
3. Get a personal trainer.
4. Shopping...lots of shopping
5. Pay of all debt, and my friend's debt

5 Places I've lived:
1. South Pasadena, CA
2. Pasadena, CA
3. Alhambra, CA
4. Provo, UT
5. San Gabriel, CA

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduating from high school (so not going to my 10 yr. reunion)
2. Getting ready to move to Utah to go to UVSC.
3. Working babysitting, house sitting, dog sitting, and at Mission Tile West.
4. Speeding through the streets in Jennifer's black Jetta.
5. Training for Senior Trip to Yosemite

5 of my bad qualities/habits:
1. leaving unfolded clothes on my bedroom floor
2. letting Samantha eat peanut butter from a spoon
3. do not finish books - Da Vinci Code, Blink, a myriad of children's chapter books - I just ask someone else to tell me the ending.
4. I have Burt's Bees chapstick with me at all times. My day is horrible without it. I got hooked on chapstick in high school, and I can't quit.
5. I only have 4. Even my husband can't come up with one! Ha!

5 Things that people probably don't know about me:
1. I used to be pretty athletic. Got a few bad breaks in high school and that squashed my dreams.
2. I've broken a lot of hearts before meeting Jason. Does that sound awful?!
3. I am horribly unmotivated to complete many things in life I know I should.
4. I am really not sure if I'm actually cut out to be a mother. I love it...I'm just not sure I'm good at it.
5. I love hip hop music! Since many of the lyrics have gone down the tube I won't let myself listen to it, but when I find a clean song that has an amazing beat, I can't help myself.

4 comments:

Rees Family said...

You are an AWESOME mother. You should never think otherwise. Samantha is lucky to have you. Believe me you have far more patience in your little pinky than I have in my whole body. Come visit. We're ready for some shopping and eating out. Your room is waiting. I'll even put a chocolate on your pillow.

Rees Family said...

P.S. No, I don't tag anyone else. I only want to hear your answers. No need to be snotty about it. :) I'll tag you everytime.

Ie Li said...

You're hilarious! I love the David A. rear view mirror thing.

Rees Family said...

What happened to Jason's post. It disapeared. Make it come back. I thought it was pretty hilarious and I wanted to show Craig.