Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Photos


Here are some pictures that Jason has taken with our new camera. We are still getting to know how to focus and use our camera to produce amazing pictures. Samantha was good at posing while eating at first, but then decided she was done having her picture taken.

I love that she is just lounging on the couch. That face just makes me want to give her kisses all the time!

Jason said that she did not want to get off this swing. She was in heaven, and a little blurry it looks like!

Samantha and her friend hanging out in the bushes at the park. Their daddies had the girls for the day, while the mommies went to a Scrapbooking Expo (so fun, and huge! Lots of good dollar deals!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Is that Lacey Park? I remember playing those huge bushes there. :) Ah, I miss that park!

just jen said...

loving the pictures...

do you love your camera yet?

Jeanette said...

I do love my camera! I still have not had much of a chance to use it myself, but I look forward to it!

Jeanette said...

Yes, that's Lacey Park. Such fun memories there. The only difference now is that they charge a fee on the weekend if you are not a San Marino resident. Elitists! j/k

Andrea said...

The girls are sooo cute!!

Friday was so much fun!! Can't wait to go to the next expo:)

Andrea said...

I forgot to comment on the picture of Samantha lounging on the couch,ADORABLE!!I love the other pics too...such a cutie pie:)

Rees Family said...

Call me!!! I lost your number cause I got a new phone. Thanks.