Monday, December 15, 2008

Crazy Busy

I have no pictures to post and nothing grand to say, other than I have been crazy busy and have not posted (not that anyone besides Jennifer has notice!). I am sitting at my brother's computer in Utah with finally some free time on my hands. The past two weeks I have been working two jobs and am soooooo tired at the end of my day. Saturday was the Ward Christmas party where I helped out until Sam was too tired to enjoy the festivities anymore. And then on Sunday I taught the Relief Society lesson, then packed for my much needed vacation. I left the pouring rain this morning in LA for the snowy, absolutely freezing weather in Utah (can I just tell you how many times I have wiped Samantha's nose since we have been here and it has only been 4 hours since landing????? Anyway, I look forward to relaxing this week and visiting with family. More to post on next week...I hope.

6 comments:

Rees Family said...

Well it's about time. I had you down for dead. I'm sorry you rlife has been so crazy lately. I'm jealous that you have already started your holiday vacation. Take some pictures and post them. It is not a legit post without pics.
Sorry about having to wipe Sam's nose every two seconds. I have resorted to handing Brooklyn a burp rag and she just carries it around with her for when she needs to wipe. It works great! The child cannot handle having snot on her face.

Caprene said...

We're excited to have you here with us in freezing Utah. See you tomorrow night. Yeah! Becca's getting married.

Becca said...

I had noticed as well, but I figured it was because you were busy with work and what not. I'm excited to see you!

Maryann said...

I noticed you haven't been posting but I also know how busy you have been throwing all those fabulous parties in Cali. I still have my spies down there. Have fun in Utah with all the snow! I bet Samantha will be loving it.

Candice Carter said...

Thanks for the comment....Have fun in Utah!!

Mary said...

I noticed!! But it's true Jenn ALWAYS notices!! I guess she loves us!!