Friday, August 29, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese and Slumber Party



My nephew had a birthday party to attend at Chuck E Cheese so we came along. I was totally expecting to pay for food and tokens for the girls, but the party parents provided everything for both girls! Whoo hoo! Samantha was in heaven! This was her first visit there and at first she did not like that all the rides moved. Once her cousin showed her the ropes she loved it! My niece is not a huge fan, so she watched Sam most of the time, taking her on all the rides in the toddler area several times. What a trooper!

Below is a reaction Samantha had....

...when this huge mouse showed up for the birthday party. She was so upset and cried until he left.

She was placated when she got the following put in front of her!

Sam and I spent the night with the kids...this is them chillin' in bed in the morning watching a Barbie movie. The stayed there for a long time being cozy and enjoying a lazy morning.

And to continue the lazy morning (we all stayed in our jammies until noon) we played a little Guitar Hero. Sam really got into it by dancing while "playing" the guitar. She loves that thing.

4 comments:

just jen said...

we went to chucky's last night, how funny!

samantha is going to be rock star, you can just tell by how she is holding the guitar and her sassy smile.

thanks for all the reunion gossip, you know i love that stuff!

Rees Family said...

How fun! Do Craig and I need to get Guitar Hero? I have heard it is so fun. I hate seeing all of these pictures of Sam getting big and I'm missing it. We need to come visit. I'm working on Craig.
P.S. I'd be crying if some huge ugly mouse came out to greet me too.

Mike and Shannon said...

I love seeing all the McNairy grandchildren. Everyone is growing up so much. My kids are big fans of Chuck E cheese (usually from a distance!)

Scott and Kristine said...

So sad that S freaked when Chuck E Cheese cam out. But he is a big rat... kind of gross if you think about! Way to go S for figuring out that rodents are yucky. Anyways, looked like fun, cant wait till the next visit!