We went to the zoo a couple of days ago and had the joy of meeting Bruno, the huge orangutan. He sat against the glass wall for a long time, with one side of his body smooshed against the glass. He just sat there staring at all of us, staring back at him. I, of course, could not figure out how to get rid of the reflection of the glass while taking a picture, so I did the best I could to capture Bruno. (I really need to get myself to a photography class!) He's such a sweetheart, and it was so fun to see him this up close. Sam loved it at first...she touched the glass and pretended to pet his hair. But, she got distracted when the baby orangutan was moving way more than Bruno.
8 comments:
There is a special lens you get to keep from having the glare. I just learned about it at our photo class, but alas, I don't remember the name. Fun family day.
That last picture of Jason is hilarious. I'm glad you guys had fun. I think I talked to you the morning before you left. So fun. Sam is looking like such a big girl. Tell her to stop growing or come visit so I don't miss any of it. Miss you guys and wish you lived here.
Oops. Craig didn't write that, I did. He loves you too though.
Definitely holding it for ransom. Come and get it. :) J/K I guess I'll send it. If you are coming in the next year I'll save my postage and give it when you come. Te he he. :)
So go to hear from you. I want to hear all about the McNairy's and what everyone is up to. The Alonzo's are good. My dad lives with us. Mike and Emily have one daughter and live in West Jordan, UT. Tony and Kathy have 3 girls and another baby (don't know what yet) on the way and live in Eagle Mtn. Ut. And Alan and Brittney live in SLC. No kids yet. I hope all is going great for you. Where are you living now? We are in Van Nuys but hoping to move out to AZ. Well take care!
oh, the zoo...
i bet it was so hot!
we'll have to go together again before i leave.
AHH!! Sam is the cutest ever! And that Jason isn't too bad either. ;) I'm so excited to be closer to you guys so that I can see you more than once a year.
Those are adorable pictures. That's cool that he stayed there for that long with you so close to the glass. I love his face.
Post a Comment