The 4th was spent at my oldest brother's place . The only ones that could not make it were my parents and Scott. My sister flew out from back east for a visit and drove down from my parents so that she could see everyone. I tried to get at least one picture of each grandchild, but I was unsuccessful; I think I missed three.
This is Little S playing in the sponge relay race . Auntie had to help her a bit, but she did pretty good!
This girl is a tough one to catch on film. She refused to let me take her picture...this is as good as I got. She looks so much like my sister...just with lighter hair. She cracked me up quite a bit during her visit. She has the biggest imagination and will come up with the craziest stories. She's a big eater and we all wonder where she puts it all because she's just a little thing. She must burn it off with all the playing she does. While she was staying with me she asked an old friend of my sister's why she doesn't have a husband. The friend responded that she hasn't found one yet. She said, "You better go and find one." The following day my niece asked, "So, did you find one?" The friend said, "What?" to which my niece responded, "A husband." My niece was very confused as to what was taking this friend so long (a whole 24 hours) to find a husband. She is too funny.
My sister-in-laws mom put together games for the kids to play to keep them occupied. They had a great time!
The eldest of all the grandchildren. He just turned 10 yesterday; it's so hard to believe! He's such a sweetie!
The oldest of the girls. She was a master on the slip n' slide. Her mom got in on the action as well as a way to motivate her son that wanted nothing to do with it.
My two favorite people to take pictures of. Sam refused to take the cup away from her mouth. Go figure.
3 comments:
Well, it looks like you guys had lots of fun. I know Suzanne is so happy of having had "sisters-time" with you.
Love,
Cristian
I love that you posted pictures of all your nieces and nephews! It's fun to see what they all look like! I can't believe how big Suzanne's kids are!! They are all so cute!!!
samantha is BEAUTIFUL in that prom dress, what a pretty princess!
and look at you becoming the family photographer...love it!
Post a Comment