So I cannot take any credit for the following pictures. My sister and her cute family were visiting from back east over Memorial Day weekend. They stayed with us, and we had such a great time hanging out and watching the kids play . Jason took my brother-in-law to Galco's...the soda shop in Highland Park that has every soda imaginable with a guy I would call the guru of soda. We swam, went to the zoo, threw Jason a graduation shin-dig, and just laughed a lot!
Although my Italian brother-in-law would never admit it, he's got talent. I think he's amazing, and will only get better. It's true...Jason and I are jealous of of skills. Here he is below visiting one of my brothers in Utah.
My big sister. She will probably kill me for posting this. But I love it, and her. She has the most amazing freckles. I miss her so much.
I could not get enough of this baby. Named after my mom, she's got the McNairy hair and a great personality to match. What a doll! Samantha was working on teaching her to say "mama." It did not work, but Samantha has no reverted to calling me "mama" again.

The middle and, so far, only son for my sister. I love this kid. He says "no" like he's winding up to it and it comes out of his mouth with such force! He's super juicy too. He drools whenever he eats....it's pretty funny.

The oldest. She might as well be a teenager already. She love High School Musical and will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. She is full of spunk and lip syncs to the HSM soundtrack like nobody else I know.

This is at the graduation party at Jason's parents house. Lots of exotic soda and good conversation.

The pinata my sister made. We are all about homemade stuff in my family. This Cheerios covered box did not disappoint.


Not many pictures of me these days. Pregnancy does not look good on me...just ask the zits on my face that won't go away.




9 comments:
I loved seeing pictures of Suzanne and her family. She needs to start a blog. Love Jason's hat, he looks a little European himself. And I want to see pictures of your cute pregnant self. Are you almost done for the summer? Hope so, so you can relax.
you are all HOT!
Love the pictures..... Congrats Jason!!
Love the pictures. How does he do it? The picture of SAM is just adorable at the top. It was great to see you tonight. You look wonderful! Pregnancy makes you glow!
I haven't seen Suzanne in YEARS! And her kids are beautiful!
awww. I miss Suzanne and Christian. Haven't seen them in a long time. Not since they lived in alhambra.
I wondered if that was Suze. What fun pictures. Samantha is so adorable and you are too. Even behind that little hand...
O.k., I posted. Now it's your turn. Ready for an update.
Post a Comment