I know it's November, but I'm going to rewind to the beginning of the summer. The McNairy family went on vacation to Yosemite. We had a blast taking walks, playing board games, Guitar Hero (I won the tournament!- granted, Stephanie was playing with a handicap), and hanging out with family. Mom, Scott, Kristine, and I rafted down the river that cuts through Yosemite Valley; it was peaceful and tons of fun. Jason was able to get a good ride up to Glacier Point; he wishes he would have had the energy to do more. Samantha had a great time spending time with her cousins, especially her idol: Marina. Not seen in photo: Carol, Becca, Julia, and Claire. We missed them!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Rewind
I know it's November, but I'm going to rewind to the beginning of the summer. The McNairy family went on vacation to Yosemite. We had a blast taking walks, playing board games, Guitar Hero (I won the tournament!- granted, Stephanie was playing with a handicap), and hanging out with family. Mom, Scott, Kristine, and I rafted down the river that cuts through Yosemite Valley; it was peaceful and tons of fun. Jason was able to get a good ride up to Glacier Point; he wishes he would have had the energy to do more. Samantha had a great time spending time with her cousins, especially her idol: Marina. Not seen in photo: Carol, Becca, Julia, and Claire. We missed them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment