Rory was blessed on Feb 7th. It was great that so much family was able to make it. Two of my brothers, Jason's sisters, and both sets of grandparents were able to make it. Jason did a wonderful job and was very insightful in his father's blessing. He's always so well-spoken. Rory did not make a peep and Samantha behaved herself all day. We had lunch afterward at Jason's parents. I was busy in the kitchen, but was able to visit a bit with those that were there. Rory wore the same dress as Sam, but was not able to wear the baby bracelet that Sam wore because Rory is a little chunk-a-lunk compared to Sam at that age.
7 comments:
Cute family picture--you all look so good!
What a fun day! You guys all look great! Rory is a doll! I love chunk-a-lunk babies... they are the best! :)
Love all the updates. That must have taken you FOREVER!!! Your girls are absolutely beautiful and you look great. Your family pic from the blessing should be in a frame somewhere in your house. Could you get on that? ;) Not like your busy or anything. I admire you so much for going back to work. That must have been so hard. Your girls are so lucky to have you. You can just see how happy they are in all of your pictures. I can't wait to see them, hopefully sometime this year I will make it out there. I miss you. Keep the updates coming. Love you.
I'm sad that we had to miss it. I'm glad everything went well though and love the new family pic.
Congrats Rory!! Jeanette, you are blessed with such a beautiful family.
Love your family picture! Jeanette - you're so pretty!
Your children are absolutely beautiful! I can see you in Samantha's eyes and your Dad in Rory's. I know it is hard to be responsible for children and teach, but you'll be glad you did when retirement rolls around. California has a super retirement program and you'll be lying on the beach while Jason punches the clock. Much love Sis Ell. PS. That's the good news....The bad news..... you'll be 63 years old.
Post a Comment